- cause Facing an array of issues that suggested he didn’t have a shot — tons of campaign debt, unorthodox fundraising and media coverage that focused almost entirely on Mitt, Newt banked his hopes in last night’s primaries on Delaware — and didn’t win anything at all.
- effect Now, nearly a month after more realistic competitor Rick Santorum did the same thing, Newt is planning to drop out, according to multiple sources. The GOP candidate reportedly pans to drop out on Tuesday, and will likely endorse Mitt Romney. source
Is it too flippant to say that Gingrich’s candidacy, for all intents and purposes, ended around mid-May of 2011, when he declared it?
- justamynow likes this
- titneyy reblogged this from shortformblog and added:
- ghnfennn likes this
- runningbeautiful likes this
- andrewgraham reblogged this from shortformblog and added:
- prettayprettaygood likes this
- neoliberalismkills likes this
- thedeepz likes this
- generalbriefing reblogged this from shortformblog
- basednkrumah reblogged this from shortformblog
- shortformblog posted this