I’m cursed with the kind of obnoxious visual memory that remembers what people who I saw lecture once at my undergraduate alma mater like ten years ago look like and the pedantic deductive reasoning skills that ensure all my personal relations meet an abrupt end rather quickly. What I’m trying to say is, I’m pretty sure I just saw Politicalprof at a coffee shop in northern Illinois.
- resurrecthobbes likes this
- inquisitive2816 likes this
- olivialea likes this
- molliehaswords likes this
- revolutiontrainee likes this
- politicalprof said: Sorry, squashedcomments: I haven’t been in Wyoming since 1994.
- squashedcomments reblogged this from politicalprof and added:
- questionall likes this
- andrewgraham reblogged this from politicalprof and added:
- blackpolosandsweaters likes this
- politicalprof reblogged this from andrewgraham and added:
- thenoobyorker likes this
- jakke likes this
- andrewgraham posted this