Remember, after heath care passed, how tea party protesters broke into the Capitol and handcuffed the doors closed so no police could get in, while yelling about how they were taking their government back? No? That’s right, because it didn’t happen. But the very thought is terrifying, right?
Here, it’s worth mentioning that Tea Party supporters have some better options than public demonstrations at their disposal to further their legislative goals. I hear one of those options is the corporate treasury of a sprawling, privately held and well-capitalized conglomerate based in Wichita, Kansas.
Is there a progressive equivalent to Koch Industries?
- noisymime reblogged this from jeffmiller
- moorewr reblogged this from jeffmiller and added:
- ajamison likes this
- treatyoselfartie likes this
- think4yourself likes this
- iambal likes this
- andrewgraham reblogged this from jeffmiller and added:
- jasencomstock reblogged this from jeffmiller and added:
- squashed said: Not that terrifying. You arrest the guy who vandalized the door—because he was asking for it. But don’t charge him—because it would just encourage him. Then clear everybody out and get back to business. Also … brace for the next election.
- jasencomstock likes this
- jeffmiller posted this